The Random Access Information Blog has moved to a new URL address. You can find new posts at: raiwebs.com

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hironobu Kageyama, JAM Project, and YouTube



24 JUNE 2007 -- If your a fan of Hironobu Kageyama and/or JAM Project, you are not alone!  I searched YouTube for live concert footage of Hironobu Kageyama, and I found 1,960 related videos on YouTube.

Don't ask me why I search for Hironobu Kageyama on YouTube, but the results utterly floored me.


Maybe, it was a sugary Pocky flashback from fifteen years ago.  I think Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama was secretly planting hidden messages in my soft malleable brain.  At this very moment, it is seeping into the rest of my brain just like Keanu Reeves in Johnny Mnemonic.  It is infecting my brain and crushing my soul.  Now, a little part of me is dead inside.


Here are some of my favorites Kageyama theme songs (Also, some of my all-time favorite shows)!


That is just the tip of the iceberg.  Do your own search and find Kageyama singing your favorite anime theme song.  However,

I couldn't find Kageyama singing (LIVE!) the Shinesman theme song ("You are the Hero").  If you find a clip of him singing it, please e-mail me a link.

For more information on Hironobu Kageyama:



--
James Leung Man-Fai

No comments: